Friday 19 July 2013

Bangkok - The Sukhotai Bangkok



Wine & Dine - Style & Amazingly delicious....

My Experience at The Sukhothai Bangkok was unbelievable. Take a look at this video and you will understand why.

Now I've travelled quite a bit and i must say the Italian Cuisine and the Chocolate Buffet was far better than anything I have tried in Italy or Switzerland.

If you are ever in Bangkok, be sure to visit the Sukhothai and I promise  you wont be sorry. If you are ever there on a Sunday please be sure to try their Sunday brunch as its to die for. They have absolutely everything... from Oysters to Lobsters to a wide selection of cheese and pastries..... the list goes on ... and as i Write this my mouth is beginning to water.

Apart from the food that was amazingly delicious was the  hospitality that was shown to me by the chefs from Chef Jimmy who was a star with his bubbly personality he kept me smiling throughout my stay to Chef  Mauruzio who made me experience a true Italian meal... he was as passionate about creating delicious dishes as much i was passionate in eating them.... :) .... I had a fantastic time with Chef Laurent .... i had a long chat with him and learnt so much about his passion and why he loved Bangkok so much.... The Chocolate Buffet was a killer... I mean who doesnt like chocolate....

There was something that i truely loved which was the Almond Croissant... it was unbelievable... I even ordered to take some back.... but Hey guess what I forgot to collect them.... So i DO have a valid Reason of heading back to the Sukhothai Bangkok.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment